Manager, Financial Operations
AudienceView is an organization of people who are passionate about the business of live events. We create industry-leading software solutions that fuel attendee engagement, ticket sales, and advertising solutions for close to 8,000 higher education, music, and theatre venues in 15 countries around the world. AudienceView employees share a vision to help entertainment organizations deliver exceptional experiences for people who love live events. We achieve this through innovative technology, popular media brands, effective distribution strategies and a dedicated team of experts that help propel our clients’ success every single day.
·Oversee the activities of accounts receivable, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of invoices, review customer contracts, and manage revenue recognition
·Oversee the activities of accounts payable, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, and cash control
·Review monthly reconciliations of the bank
· Perform and/or review balance sheet reconciliations
·Oversee weekly collections and ensure minimum days sales outstanding and A/R aging targets are achieved
·Review invoice coding, including monitoring of additions to prepaid expense and capital assets
·Oversee the processing of employee expense reports in Concur
·Manage corporate credit card programs
·Cash flow forecasting and foreign currency trading
·Build and maintain corporate delegation of authority and purchases and payables policies
·Assist with compliance of international tax obligations, the review of tax returns, filings, and State registrations
·Support annual business planning process
·Assist with external financial audit
·Assist with special projects and provide back up to other finance responsibilities
·Implement and support improved financial reporting, controls, processes, treasury management, and compliance where necessary
·Supervise a team of three-four accountants
·7+ years of experience
·Supervisory experience (minimum 3-4 years)
·Strong analytical skills, particularly in Excel
·Strong team player with excellent communication skills
·Experience with financial reporting in software or technology with related SAAS reporting is considered an asset.
·Experience with Netsuite an asset.
·Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, manage projects, progress toward goals
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- We’re passionate about live entertainment. AudienceView believes in the power of live events and its purpose is to ignite that passion in people around the world.
- We have amazing clients. Our exciting roster of clients includes sports, live music and performing arts organizations
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, work remote opportunities and more!
- Diversity and inclusion is a core value. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada