Hardware Shipping Coordinator
AudienceView is an organization of people who are passionate about the business of live events. We create industry-leading software solutions that fuel attendee engagement, ticket sales, and advertising solutions for close to 8,000 higher education, music, and theatre venues in 15 countries around the world. AudienceView employees share a vision to help entertainment organizations deliver exceptional experiences for people who love live events. We achieve this through innovative technology, popular media brands, effective distribution strategies and a dedicated team of experts that help propel our clients’ success every single day.
We are seeking a part-time hardware shipping coordinator to join our team to help with managing and fulfilling the hardware aspects of our operations. This position would be for 20 hours per week.
What you’ll get to do:
Manage all aspects of physical hardware inventory, which includes barcode scanners, thermal ticket printers, and credit card terminals.
Properly configure hardware, by client, and ensure hardware gets received safely and on time.
Use UPS online service to pay, print labels and track all shipments.
Actively review the current inventory of packaging and hardware materials to ensure inventory never runs out.
Meticulous attention to detail for tracking inventory both outbound and inbound.
Must be professional and have experience in customer service, directly with clients, if needed.
Must be able to lift over 40 pounds.
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- We’re passionate about live entertainment. AudienceView believes in the power of live events and its purpose is to ignite that passion in people around the world.
- We have amazing clients. Our exciting roster of clients includes sports, live music and performing arts organizations
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, work remote opportunities and more!
- Diversity and inclusion is a core value. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Goodyear, AZ, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA