Digital Marketing and Inbound Specialist
We are a distributed (work from home) organization with team members living in cities all over the world, in 5 countries and more than 35 states or provinces. We provide the operational backbone (our software businesses) and the insider stories and ticket sales engine (our consumer businesses) for thousands of live events organizations in 15 different countries, and we are among the largest organizations in this space, competing neck and neck for clients with household brands like Ticketmaster & Eventbrite.
Our customers include organizations like Wembley Stadium, The Grand Ole Opry, The Bluebird Cafe, Playhouse Square, University of Tennessee and City Winery (plus too many more very cool and innovative organizations to list!).
We have just under 200 employees located around the world, including developers, salespeople, writers & editors and a myriad of other roles.
This role sits on the marketing team and is responsible for two main areas:
1. Qualifying inbound leads
2. Creating campaigns to drive new qualified leads.
The time allocation of these areas will be approximately 50/50 with some flexibility to adjust to current organizational priorities.
- Research and qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Establish strong working relationship with the Sales team to create a great prospect buying experience
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Director of Growth Marketing on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans · Develop a deep understanding of why prospects buy AudienceView products, to help inform and optimize acquisition campaigns
- Grow our number of qualified leads, marketing opportunities generated and closed-won by meeting or exceeding quarterly KPIs and goals.
- Partner with our Website Manager to create new lead capture opportunities and design high converting landing pages.
- Collaborate on SEO strategy and execution while partnering with Content Marketing lead to ensure content is optimized and activated.
- Test and re-test marketing channels in an agile, collaborative manner
- Partner and communicate with Business Development Reps to ensure alignment on campaigns, messaging and delivery
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing strategies for driving lead generation. The strategies must employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as email, paid marketing channels (SEM, display, native, paid social), social media, dedicated landing pages, chat, tactile, content, etc., to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content and messaging at each step of the purchase process.
- Improve and expand our end-to-end campaign tracking process while utilizing this to monitor, assess and report on marketing campaigns performance and provide direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- 1+ years in a digital marketing
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing technologies, such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tag Manager, WordPress, Social Ad Platforms, Drift
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Bonus: Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Opportunity value created
- New ARR achieved
- New qualified leads
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- We’re passionate about live entertainment. AudienceView believes in the power of live events and its purpose is to ignite that passion in people around the world.
- We have amazing clients. Our exciting roster of clients includes sports, live music and performing arts organizations
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, work remote opportunities and more!
- Diversity and inclusion is a core value. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada