Territory Sales Manager - Coffee Service Division
Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. Rooted in family and tradition, yet always looking to the future, you can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
As the Territory Sales Manager, you will lead and supervise direct reports in the assigned location(s) and sell products and services in order to satisfy company objectives.
- Executes sales strategies in order to meet or exceed company’s sales goals, achieve KPIs as outlines in performance scorecards, and appropriately handle customer issues
- Responsible for building, developing, and retaining talent necessary to drive a high-performance sales team, along with ensuring succession planning is in place
- Directs sales forecasting activities and reviews/analyzes sales data by location to set performance goals, and promote sales
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing and assigning sales territories, and goals and addresses routing optimization
- Meets primarily with key customers (large, complex and/or at risk), assists sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- May prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Collaborates with other departments within the organization to provide field level support to supports overall company goals
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of location to conform to budgetary requirements
- Participates in daily activities of staff; determines route coverage and performs route relief when necessary
- Ensures safe behaviors (driving, warehouse, etc.) are being practiced and strives to ensure that safety goals are achieved for all sales positions
- Conducts warehouse walk-throughs as necessary
- Attends and networks at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned
- Strong communication and organization skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Frequently required to sit and occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Field Sales Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.
Our People We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Coffee Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- Required Education High School
- Atlanta, GA, USA