National Accounts Manager I
Department: Coffee Service Division
Reports To: Sr. National Account Manager/Team Lead
Travel Required: Up to 70%
Why join Community Coffee?
Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. Rooted in family and tradition, yet always looking to the future, you can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for soliciting, developing and maintaining national and key coffee and food service accounts. You will also be responsible for promoting the organization to new clients in order to meet strategic business objectives and grow major existing clients.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Prospects/develops new corporate, national and regional coffee and food service accounts with strategic channel focus
- Trains, develops and assists Regional Account Executives in obtaining and maintaining new accounts.
- Leads the development of new corporate, regional and national key account prospects while maintaining and developing existing customers. Responsible for formal presentation of company pricing, products, promotions and brewing equipment.
- Evaluates brewing equipment needs and makes appropriate recommendations for national and key account customers
- Responsible for compiling competitive activity in respective markets for industry knowledge of existing and emerging prospects.
- Represents the company at trade association events and major trade shows
- Assists with the development of the company 5 year strategic plan, the annual operating plan and all major promotions and new item introductions
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume and trends, potential sales and expansion and the results of potential sales and expansion projects
- Manages distributor, if applicable, to set up product distribution with new customers and collaborates with Supply Chain to maintain the relationship and business processes required to serve the end customer.
- Participates in Price Committee to develop appropriate pricing and promotional programs suited to the achievement of company strategic objectives
- Coordinates and manages they life cycle of all national and key account setups
- Assist with inventory planning, promotional programs, pricing and marketing audits
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- 5 plus years in advanced sales and management roles
- National/Key Account management with track record of success and leadership skills including coordination of major national expansion projects
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Advanced PowerPoint skill and ability to present to SMT, EMT and Board
What We’re Looking For
- Highly driven individuals
- Self starter
- Advanced strategic thinking skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Frequently required to sit and occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Field Sales Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.
Our People We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Coffee Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Dallas, TX, USA