Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. Rooted in family and tradition, yet always looking to the future, you can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
The Learning Management System Administrator is primarily responsible for administration and support of the learning management system (LMS), including configuration, testing, troubleshooting, content management and optimization of use through marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Creates and executes a long-term strategy for LMS growth and improvement to ensure the organization receives the maximum benefit from the system.
- Engages with the business to understand needs and provide guidance on how to accomplish learning and development goals. Educates the organization on system features and use (e.g., creates instructional materials, conducts demos).
- Resolves basic LMS functionality issues. Collaborates with internal technical team members and/or vendor support to find solutions to complex issues.
- Performs system testing in accordance with scheduled releases/upgrades. Evaluates new features and functionality and manages implementation as appropriate.
- Manages LMS administrator roles and permissions.
- Uploads and assigns eLearning content, manages certifications and creates tests and surveys.
- Creates ILT sessions, manages instructors and marks learners complete.
- Runs LMS usage and course completion reports as needed.
- Manages external vendor contracts and licensing.
- Creates and executes promotional campaigns to optimize LMS usage.
- Coordinates logistics and scheduling for new employee orientation and other training programs as needed.
- Monitors department mailbox.
- Stays current with industry best practices and current learning technologies.
- May be asked to perform additional duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an LMS administrator or in similar position.
- Medium to high technical skills including troubleshooting non-skilled users, experience with multiple web browsers
- Critical thinking/impact analysis consideration – Ability to determine root cause and implement solutions to address systemic issues
- Ability to manage content library
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a passion for coffee
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Frequently required to sit
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Office Environment: Most of the duties of this position will be perform inside an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
Our People We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA