Motor Vehicle Reports Auditor
San Fernando, CA, USA Req #569
Friday, June 4, 2021
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Reports Auditor
Location: San Fernando, CA
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for obtaining and auditing Motor Vehicle Reports from third-party reporting agencies (i.e., ADR, Samba). Verifies the validity of driver licenses and medical certification status, ensuring that a driver is legally and properly qualified to drive in the position for which they applied.
• Obtain and audit motor vehicle reports, verifying validity of driver license and medical certification
• Verify which services are required to be rendered for each client and follow company workflow procedure to provide maximum efficiency
• Review and interpret motor vehicle reports from nationwide State Driver Licensing Agencies
• Verify the three positions into which a driver is being qualified, using driver license category and studio policies as a reference.
• Update records within the system (using FileMaker, driver status, driver portal, MVR page).
• Work as a liaison via email and/or telephone with Dept of Transportation (DOT) administrative employees to notify them of discrepancies on motor vehicle reports or issues with driver’s license or medical certification status.
• Follow up on outstanding issues with DOT administrative employees through resolution.
• Download driver qualification applications that arrive through the company’s D3 website portal
• Rename application files to include the date of MPCS Safety Performance History Request (SPHR), driver ID number, show title and related documents (when applicable).
• Subcategorize relevant documents based on the appropriate DECS workflow.
• Verify subcategorized documents and then upload them into the D3 website auditor’s queue.
• Represent the company, its employees and the work environment with a positive attitude and demeanor.
• Stay current on all Federal and State regulations, pertaining to department, DECS and DISA company policies, procedures and practices.
• Participate in cross-training programs to enhance versatility and ensure development of career path.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Other functions: Ability to work occasional overtime, when needed.
• Ability to use hands and eyes repetitiously while using a computer monitor and keyboard
• Sitting for more than 6 hours per day
• Standing and walking for less than 1 hour per day
• Limited stooping, bending, and twisting
• Lifts light weigh objects
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with coworkers, clients and vendors
• Strong computer skills to complete data entry work and data management
• Solid working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Writer, Microsoft Office and other common software.
• Ability to think in a clear, logical and organized manner
• Ability to work with minimal supervision after trained
• Experience in the transportation industry
• certification in the medical field
• Some college education helpful
Monday through Friday
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.25
- Max Hiring Rate $15.50
- Travel Required No
- San Fernando, CA, USA