10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #577
Friday, June 4, 2021
Job Title: Telecommunications Engineer
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Infrastructure Manager
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas with over 300 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety for over 25 years and has a strong market presence in the energy and transportation sector. We are IT innovators and developed one of the most advanced platforms to support our clients’ access to data. DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for supporting, customizing, optimizing and installing all aspects of the corporate Cisco Unified Communications System including endpoint configuration and management, call routing and scheduling changes, support expansion of voice services to new locations, handle voice for new user setup and departures, manage call flow and configuration in the Cisco Call Manager, and remain up to date on patches and upgrades to the Cisco UCS and coordinate their application/install in a timely manner. Candidate will also be responsible for directly supporting the needs of the Client Service Call Center which utilizes Cisco UCCX and Finesse and will work closely with leadership to proactively provide analysis of call center performance and recommendations for improvement. Responsible for understanding departmental needs, researching issues, and designing and delivering quality resolutions. Works to continually improve systems through upgrades, expansion, and other ongoing development efforts. Provides ongoing application-level support.
• Design, architect, implement, upgrade, and configure complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) clusters, Cisco Unity/Unity Connection Voicemail (CUC), Cisco IM & Presence (CIMP), and voice gateways.
• Administer and troubleshoot issues related to the Unified Call Manager, Unity voicemail, ICM Call Center systems, IVR CVP, and supporting infrastructure, including CTI integration to switching platforms, dialers, call recorders and desk top platforms.
• Create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports with carrying degrees of complexity.
• Monitor health for all system services and integrated applications and respond to alerts.
• Manage performance of voice system and implement improvements as needed to assist in capacity growth , increased utilization, system response time and other areas effecting QoS.
• Manage and support integrated voice system software including Jabber, Finesse, AQM, CalabrioOne …)
• Performs complex analysis and troubleshooting for various business applications.
• Maintain health of voice system and perform all required updates, hotfixes, or upgrades.
• Review documentation release(s) from Cisco to keep apprised of changes and upcoming developments in voice technologies.
• Coordinates with users to assess business and departmental needs and objectives (i.e., current business processes, compliance requirements, areas for improvement).
• Design architecting, and administering routers, switches, LAN/WAN, QoS, VLAN’s, bandwidth modeling, VoIP infrastructures, SIP, H.323, and legacy voice protocol.
• Provides user support and end-user training for all modules related to Cisco UCS.
• Explains technical material in an understandable manner to less technically proficient users.
• Maintain documentation of the UC environment and operational procedures.
• Research technologies and\or emerging systems to assist in meeting business needs.
• Serve as the SME for all telecommunication relation requests and inquiries.
• 5 to 7+ years designing, architecting, implementing, upgrading, and configuring complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) clusters, Cisco Unity/Unity Connection Voicemail (CUC), Cisco IM & Presence (CIMP), and voice gateways.
• 3 or more years’ experience developing call trees, routing menus, voice prompts, call routing scripts and other application components for effective inbound and outbound call management.
• Demonstrated experience with a distributed, multiple location enterprise with a centralized call manager connected to remote office voice gateways.
• Experience with Cisco Jabber, Cisco Finesse, and reporting tools.
• Experience supporting call recording applications. (i.e.. AQM, CalabrioOne)
• 3 or more years’ experience designing, architecting, and administering routers, switches, LAN/WAN, QoS, VLAN’s, bandwidth modeling and VoIP infrastructures.
• Demonstrated experience with working with local service providers (ATT, WIN, Lumen, etc.) to insure appropriate service delivery into the Cisco system and routing for over 20 satellite locations.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with deep analytical thinking ability to solve issues to the root cause.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and priorities to achieve personal, departmental, and corporate goals and objectives.
• Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision making to achieve organizational objectives, identify and resolve IT problems.
• Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application and troubleshooting of TCP/IP.
• Knowledge of VMware ESX and Virtualization products.
• Experience with IVR, CVP and CTI integrations
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, (2019/2012/ 2016 / 2008 R2)
• Formal training in designing, deploying, and supporting Cisco UCCX systems
• Experience in building call center voice systems from the ground up
• Prior experience troubleshooting and support Windows Servers (various versions)
• Technical Certifications including CCNA, CCNP, MSCE.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Related Disciplines
Monday through Friday - occasional weekends and evenings
Monday through Friday - occasional weekends and evenings
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA