Territory Sales Manager (Virtual Work Opportunity)
Virtual Req #611
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Department: DTC - Sales Operations
Reports to: Sales Leader
FLSA Status: Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions to the Transportation Industry. Product portfolio includes, but not limited to DQF, background checks, drug and alcohol testing, medical compliance, occupational health screening, transportation compliance (License and Permitting, Fuel Tax reporting), and safety and substance abuse training. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas with close to 1,000 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety for over 32 years and has a strong market presence in the energy and transportation sector. We are IT innovators and developed one of the most advanced platforms to support our clients’ access to data. DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Position Summary: Contributes to the activities of the sales operations team by developing and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers to secure new business to increase revenue and profit and ensure that all new business meets the guidelines set forth in the strategic business plan and corporate business model.
This role sells the entire product line to current accounts, identifies and sales to new customers.
• Develops, manages and executes the sales process to include marketing, lead generation,
prospecting, proposal strategy and development, negotiation and closing within a defined territory.
Identifies new business opportunities to grow sales and develop new market segments that complement the company’s mission and goals
• Contributes to the achievement of DISA’s objectives
• Sells DISA services and products, builds and works a large sales pipeline through cold
call activity and networking, and performs inside or outside sales
• Meets with prospective clients to explain services, cost and advantages
• Participates at national industry related trade shows to explain company services
• Educates small or large groups of prospects and customers on DISA’s multiple services and products
• Manage and build territory sales pipeline, as required.
• Supports DTC-Business Development and Strategic Sales efforts, as required.
Nonessential skills and experience:
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree and two (2) years of business to business sales experience, an Associate’s degree and four (4) years of business to business sales experience, or a high school diploma with six (6) years of business to business sales experience
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
• Four (4) plus years of business to business sales experience
• Yearly revenue or run rate exceeding $1,000,000
• Expert knowledge of Transportation Industry
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Ability to thoroughly demo technology platforms
• Consultative selling approach experience
• Experience in a drug testing, background screening, and/or safety compliance industry, a plus.
• Dynamics software experience
• Up to 40%
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Travel Required Yes