Call Center Representative
2800 Black Lake Pl, Philadelphia, PA 19154, USA Req #528
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Manager, Client Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Provides excellent and prompt customer service by assisting clients with various inquiries and requests within the framework of established client service policies.
• High school diploma and two (2) years of corporate/retail customer service experience.
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Answers incoming phone calls and emails through the call center software
• Contributes to the achievement of the client support team’s daily goal of having ninety percent (90%) adherence in the Call Center.
• Provides assistance to clients with the use of University Services Webportal, a proprietary data management system, including but not limited to, providing designated employer representatives with access to the system, and supplying any other needed information to the client in a timely manner
• Quickly resolves client issues with regard to data reporting and applicable procedures
• Maintains knowledge of Department of Transportation drug testing concepts, policies, procedures, and requirements
• Recognizes and escalates urgent issues to an Account Manager and/or Client Accounts Manager & Client Accounts Supervisor as needed to ensure the highest level of customer service
Work hours: Monday through Friday. 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 2800 Black Lake Pl, Philadelphia, PA 19154, USA