Shared Service Representative (Customer Service)
Tustin, CA, USA Req #610
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Job Title: Shared Services Representative (Customer Service)
Reports To: Shared Services Manager
Department: Shared Services
Location: AWSI, Tustin, CA
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, and transportation compliance. We have employees across North America including our Houston, Texas headquarters. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety since 1982 and is the leading provider of drug and alcohol testing and background screening in the energy sector. We’re also the fastest growing transportation compliance in the industry! DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence, and our team of IT innovators has developed one of the most advanced platforms in the industry.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Handles a variety of applicant/employee customer and client services related to drug and alcohol testing and pre-employment physicals. Must be able to communicate with clients by phone and email while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. Research problems and resolve errors in a timely manner. Ensures the complete accuracy of results processed through a proprietary information management system.
Average % of time split among daily duties
Receives calls and emails from applicants and employees. Maintains a high level of customer service and interaction, responding and resolving questions or concerns in a timely manner while following established protocols. Scheduling appointments for annual medical requirements and pre-employment screenings.
Review system information and paperwork for testing compliance with policy requirements. Ensure that all pre-employment testing is either completed or we receive a valid reason if not completed. Track down missing or overdue tests. Notify the client of extension requests or individual situations on an order.
Walks applicants/employees through the process using VIP system. May assist with locating collection sites for applicants / employees. Create testing authorization forms when needed for retests.
Monitor information received from third party vendors to detect and resolve errors. May coordinate with clinic representatives. Ensures sensitive information is protected. Escalates issues to a supervisor.
Contacts clients, company and third-party facilities to retrieve forms and gather missing data or correct erroneous data.
Performs a variety of common administrative tasks such as faxing, emailing, entering data, noting conversations, completing forms, etc.
Performs other duties as necessary.
• Experience using internet browsers, navigation tools and web-based applications
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to routinely use software applications and navigate thru the system while speaking with customers or clients.
• Attention to detail and flexible to changing priorities
• Proficiency with multi-line phone system
• Demonstrates initiative while contributing to a team environment
• Ability to read, interpret and follow written procedures
• Ability to multi-task and complete routine work with a high level of independence
• Ability to prepare routine correspondence
• High school diploma or Equivalent
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service experience
• Advanced training or education in a related field of work is helpful
Travel %: None.
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.50
- Travel Required No
- Tustin, CA, USA