Data Entry Clerk
2800 Black Lake Pl, Philadelphia, PA 19154, USA Req #676
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Reports to: Data Entry Supervisor
Location: University Services - Philadelphia
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
This position is responsible for thoroughly and accurately reviewing and keying information from the drug testing Custody Control Form, Alcohol Test Form and Lab Reports into the system as it relates to drug test results.
• Accurately screen and confirm documents for entry following standard operating procedures.
• Review chain of custody forms received from FormFox for accurate information before processing.
• Accurately keys the missing information from the chain of custody form into the MRO system
• Enters lab results
• Enters breath alcohol results
• Electronically stamps completed results
• Meets or exceeds production requirements for assigned queues (screening queue, entry queue, formfox entry queue, breath alcohol queue and stamper)
• At times may need to assist with customer service
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Job Duties %:
Average Percent of Time
70% Entering chain of custody forms, lab results and breath alcohol tests
15% Screening documents for entry
10% Electronically stamping completed results
5% Other related duties as assigned, such as training modules
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal, phone and communication skills
• Previous data entry experience
• Ability to enter 35 words per minute
• Experience in drug/alcohol testing industry (preferred)
• High school diploma and some college or medical training and/or industry experience
• A minimum of 3 years of data entry experience
• Associates degree
Travel %: 0
Physical Working Conditions (ADA): The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Overtime: minimal overtime required
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 10:00 AM 6:30 PM
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $11.00
- Max Hiring Rate $12.00
- Travel Required No
- 2800 Black Lake Pl, Philadelphia, PA 19154, USA