Counter Sales - Plumbing
Our local Keenan Supply San Diego Profit Center has an immediate need for the following position.
Counter Sales - Plumbing - San Diego
Our Counter Sales Representatives must love the customer and must truly enjoy the challenge of balancing the customer’s interests with the company’s best interest. This role is the face of the company to most customers and, thus, plays a significant role in business development. You are on the front lines, so each day you set the tone of the relationship we have with our customers, provide sales and support to walk-in customers at the sales counter, and support Inside Sales and Outside Sales activities as needed.
We expect our Counter Sales
Representatives to be:
- Professional and friendly, including with challenging customers.
- Committed to satisfying the customer, all the while doing the right thing for the company.
- Comfortable with technology – you’ll be more effective the most you embrace our technologies.
As a Counter Salesperson with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise at our location.
- Process Sales Orders generated at the counter.
- Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications and pricing.
- Assisting team members in servicing customers, answering phone calls, stocking merchandise and pulling orders for delivery.
- Process cash sale returns and refund paperwork.
- Maintaining cleanliness of counter area and ensuring merchandise displays remain stocked, current, and neat.
We expect our Counter Sales
Representatives to possess:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in a related wholesale distribution business.
- Plumbing industry experience is preferred.
- Local market knowledge is a plus.
- A knack for solving customer problems while balancing the best interests of the company.
- An even-keeled and professional demeanor.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Passion for greatness.
- Commitment to strong values and integrity.
Our commitment to you:
- You will be trained on our systems and on our customer service and selling approach.
- Growth opportunities will be limitless. YOU dictate what’s next for you, not a corporate policy.
- Very competitive compensation and an industry-leading benefits package (details below).
In addition to a competitive base
salary, benefits of this role include:
- Profit Sharing.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- 401(k) and retirement cash account.
- Life insurance.
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- California, USA
- San Diego, CA 92121, USA
- San Diego, CA, USA