KC Warehouse Distribution Specialist
Provides and models positive Big 4 behaviors, performance, leadership, team development and continuous improvement to safely, accurately and efficiently deliver on-time-in-full completion of receipts, shipments and deliveries. Owns, serves and is responsible for being a functional expert in assigned work cell, while effectively and efficiently leading, communicating, coaching, training, and motivating, individuals and the cell team to meet and/or exceed day-to-day safety, quality, efficiency, and utilization objectives. Assists leadership to ensure safe, productive, efficient, timely, and accurate performance while actively contributing to providing a safe, fun environment. Owns and is responsible actively contributing to and/or implementing projects that drive world-class safety, quality efficiency and utilization performance. Actively monitors and clears the DC Outbound Monitor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and executes day-to-day work assignments for cell team to meet and exceed department objectives. (daily)
- Supports and executes day-to-day work assignments consistent with team needs and schedules. (daily)
- Monitor quality and performance metrics. (daily)
- Leads, motivates, coaches, communicates, and mentors coworkers, potentially across more than one shift. (daily)
- Performs core process duties 75% of time, order picking, replenishment, freight line, assigning of orders to the floor etc. (daily)
- Develops and supports consistent training to efficiently drive processes and exceed goals. (weekly)
- Plans and directs teams and projects to drive continuous improvement. (daily)
- Assists supervisor/leads and other coworkers as needed.
- Safely, accurately and efficiently performs any other duties as assigned.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Previous logistics experience is helpful.
- Performance results-oriented individual with the ability to help develop and sustain a strong, positive team.
- MS Office experience.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain Forklift License
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- Kansas City, MO, USA