Inventory KC - Returns Lead
Works to provide a competitive advantage to the company by providing exceptional service to customers and consumers. Responsible for processing returns, issuing credits and addressing issues or complaints in a timely fashion. Owns and is responsible for effective and efficiently leading, communicating, coaching and motivating, individuals and the shift team to meet and/or exceed day-to-day safety, quality, efficiency, and utilization objectives.
- Process requests for Return Authorizations
- Receive return goods, schedule and organize personnel to accommodate workflow and ensure credit is issued timely.
- Provides price and availability information as needed to process returns and orders from Internal & External Customers.
- Provides exceptional service to each customer and sales team member by focusing on meeting their needs through courteous attention to details, timely follow-up on all requests and issues, and maintains a desire to serve the customer.
- Answers inquiries on status of returns and follow through on all commitments made to customers.
- Coaches, mentors and develops coworkers .
- Provide training and support to new/current team members.
- Develops, interprets, and ensures the consistent application of organization policies.
- Verifies shipping discrepancies reported by Customers/Consumers with sending DC and work with management to improve customer satisfaction.
- Generate and distribute KPI reports.
- Takes initiative to effectively perform duties and tasks that reflect substantial variety and complexity, with little supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of experience leading high-performance teams in processing customer returns, improving processes, driving quality, and improving fiscal performance.
- 1 to 3 years of customer service related experience assisting external customers on the telephone preferred. Prefer experience developing and maintaining relationships with customers and field sales representatives in an account management capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP system, SAP preferred.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kansas City, MO, USA