Responsible for physically receiving incoming parts from purchase orders, stocking and replenishing parts bins, pulling account / consumer parts orders, computer transactions to process orders through system, pack and ship orders, file order paperwork and disassembly of reels for parts.
1. Count / Pre-bag / Stock incoming parts from vendors
2. Review orders for discrepancies in dollar amounts on orders verses dollars received.
3. Maintain order status sheets by checking off each process as they have been completed.
4. Print parts labels.
5. Pull (fill) parts orders.
6. Ship verify / Print order invoices.
7. Pack and ship orders.
8. Insert shipping information for each order into computer system and file paper work.
9. Replenish parts bins as necessary.
10. Prepare inventory adjustment sheets as required.
11. Disassemble reels that do not have technical information supplied with them for spare parts.
12. Fill out request for overstock spare parts as required.
13. Maintain necessary department supplies.
14. Perform other tasks as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
1. To perform this job the individual must be able to work with very small parts and have above average mathematical skills. Computer (SAP & Excel) skills are preferred. They must also be organized, detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
2. Ability to add and multiply are a must for this position.
3. Some heavy lifting (50lbs.) on occasion. Must be able to climb a ladder frequently.
4. Ability to understand and carryout daily and weekly work processes.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Philadelphia, PA, USA