Plano Synergy has joined the Pure Fishing family!
Pure Fishing’s brands include Garcia, All-Star, Berkley, Fenwick, Fin-Nor, Greys, Hardy,
Hodgman, Hooker Reels, Johnson, JRC, Mitchell, PENN, Pflueger, Sebile,
Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, Ugly Stik, and Van Staal.
Plano Synergy is now Material Handlers starting at $15.00/hour + Benefits.
Currently offering a seasonal $2/hour incentive pay though August.
New Hires qualify for a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Purpose: To ship, receive, and deliver supplies, materials and equipment, and maintain inventory control and records. Do cycle counts and cycles checks to audit with Inventory system (JDE). Do unloading/loading of product/materials with hand truck or fork truck.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Receives and unloads freight.
- Move materials manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Inspects for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order; verifies items received with invoice and purchase order.
- Cycle counts of product and cycle checks using JDE system
- Unloading and loading of supplies, materials, cartons, finished product, etc. for inter-company deliveries.
- Load and operate stretch wrapping equipment.
- Operate fork truck (Change battery, daily safety checks, drive)
- Transfers supplies to and from locations or storage areas physically and within JDE confirms all movements are correct and accurate.
- Receive and deliver MRO, Office, and other supplies to departments, pick up any receipts at those locations and receive in the system verify inspections complete.
- Communicate information effectively with co-workers from all shifts
- Clean and maintain work/common areas.
1st and 2nd Shifts Available
- 1st Shift (12 hour rotational): 5 AM - 5 PM
- 2nd Shift: 5 PM - 1:30 AM, + $0.75/hour shift differential
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sandwich, IL, USA