Industrial Maintenance Technician
Plano Synergy has joined the Pure Fishing family!
Pure Fishing’s brands include Garcia, All-Star, Berkley, Fenwick, Fin-Nor, Greys, Hardy,Hodgman, Hooker Reels, Johnson, JRC, Mitchell, PENN, Pflueger, Sebile, Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, Ugly Stik, and Van Staal.
Current Openings: Evening and Night Shift
New Hires qualify for a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Seasonal Incentive Pay: Additional $2/hour.
Maintenance is responsible for monitoring and repairing of plant equipment. Maintenance will assess, recommend, and implement necessary equipment repairs.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Provide support to machine repair technicians.
· Perform routine maintenance inspections and repairs to injection molding machines, robots, and auxiliary equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance tasks that include lubrication, inspection, analysis, and repair of equipment as scheduled.
· Perform weekly, monthly, and annual preventive maintenance inspections.
· Document PM’s using required process and documents.
· Evaluate completed work prior to release and seek supervisor approval where required.
· Notify supervisor of potentially dangerous equipment.
· Performs housekeeping duties and maintains facilities including cleaning, organizing, disposal of grease\fluids, etc.
· Ensure proper handling, storage and disposal of hazardous and regulated wastes including used oil and aerosol can waste.
· Repair \ replacement of parts.
· Perform other responsibilities as requested or required.
· Additional duties include tracking inventory of replacement parts, check fixtures.
Preventative Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
· Vocational or technical degree in vehicle maintenance is preferred.
· Basic math/reading skills including using decimals, fractions, geometry, etc. Strong Molding background & knowledge
· Demonstrate mechanical aptitude with ability to read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic blueprints/schematics and a working knowledge of electricity with the ability to apply it to the job.
· Basic knowledge of computers, equipment, tools, and paperwork associated with job including thorough understanding of standard work, in-process control sheets, and customer driven quality requirements.
· Good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external contacts and work in a team environment.
· Requires competent use of judgment, organization, initiative, teamwork, creativity, problem solving and commitment to tasks.
· Good computer skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to work assigned shift.
· Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 lbs (frequently lift, carry, push or pull 50 lbs; occasionally lift, carry, push or pull 100 lbs)
· Ability to constantly reach outward, handle and finger objects, stand, walk, and sit.
· Ability to frequently bend, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, and crawl.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sandwich, IL, USA