Assembler & Packager
1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA Req #225
Saturday, July 17, 2021
$3,000.00 Sign On Bonus
Performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce packaged soft vinyl baits. Maintains and
keeps pace lines operating efficiently and producing good quality packaged baits. This job is team oriented and
each packager is responsible for the team output.
1. Counts and places soft baits onto a pace line or into a consumer package
2. Inspects baits for obvious defects
3. Works at different work stations as production requires
4. Stages bulk bait product and maintains production order records
5. Places packages into bulk warehouse boxes
6. Confirms production at department computer stations as the setup person
7. Routinely adjusts printers, labelers, box makers/sealers and pace line speed
8. Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques
9. Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing
10. Other duties as assigned
1. To perform this job successfully an individual must have good manual dexterity.
They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information on production orders and attributes.
2. High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); or 2-3 months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
2. Light lifting up to 25 pounds.
3. Ability to apply common sense, understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral
4. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables under standardized situations.
Pure Fishing is THE global leader in the fishing tackle industry, with a portfolio of iconic brands that includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, SpiderWire, and Ugly Stik. Our team of industry-leading experts and our global network of operations and innovation hubs produce world-class products designed to delight our customers and exceed the needs of anglers worldwide. But fishing to us is not just about business, it is about time shared with family and friends, time on the water, excitement and the environment. We are a passionate team dedicated to creating memorable experiences by helping anglers everywhere have more fun catching more fish.
- Job Family Manufacturing and Operations
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA