Love where you work at Pure Fishing! We’re building the world’s best fishing company…join us! Our company is actively seeking Line Operators at our Spirit Lake, IA facility.
Line Operator Main Responsibilities:
- Counts Tends spoolers for continuous operation
- Performs setup operation.
- Determines which spooler to use for existing orders
- Adjusts level wind when needed
- Dispense spools into hopper loader
- Checks supply spool, for correct line after each line change
- Positions supply spools on tubs
- Checks for proper weights for each size run
- Returns empty supply spools to pallets
- Maintains proper speeds on the elevators
- Enters completed data in computer
- Stages product for final step in process
- Maintains an organized and clean work area
- Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques and within the QMS for Pure Fishing
Line Operator Key Requirements:
- Mechanically inclined skills, as well as the ability to directions and make minor decisions with information on production orders and attributes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, and to multiply and divide
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement
- Light lifting (up to 25 pounds), with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to apply common sense, understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables under standardized situations
Employment Opportunities for All:
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply for our positions.
- We welcome job seekers of all ages to apply, including more mature, seasoned individuals.
- Applicants of all education levels are encouraged to apply.
- We encourage individuals with disabilities to apply for our positions.
- Appropriate measures are taken to ensure a COVID-19 friendly interview process.
- We require face masks/coverings in all our facilities, and they are provided.
- Daily health screenings including temperature checks are conducted in all our facilities.
- Social distancing guidelines are in place within all our facilities.
- All our facilities have sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
To us, fishing is not just about business, it is about time shared with family and friends, time on the water, excitement, and the environment. We are a passionate team dedicated to creating memorable experiences by helping anglers everywhere have more fun catching more fish. If you’re interested in joining our team as a Machine Operator at our Spirit Lake, IA facility, apply today and our hiring team will be in touch to answer questions and discuss the next steps of our hiring process.
About Pure Fishing, Inc.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, and Ugly Stik. Pure Fishing is a leader in outdoor and recreational lifestyle products designed to exceed the needs of anglers worldwide.
Pure Fishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.