KC Warehouse Warehouse I
Warehouse Associate I will be proficient in VAS, Order Puller (PTL and Bulk/305), Unloader duties and will fill in these areas as needed.
VAS Position Summary: Efficient and accurate operation of VAS processes and procedures to complete a quality product.
Order Puller Position Summary: Performs procedures for domestic and international pulling, packing and verification of customer orders to meet on-time delivery performance.
Unloader Position Summary: Unloading inbound containers, air loads, and any LTL and FTL deliveries of product/raw goods into the distribution center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating in a safe and efficient manner (achieving stated metrics).
- Following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Return all equipment used in working order and ready for the next shift.
- Maintain all housekeeping duties.
- Contacting lead or supervisor for additional assignments when there is no available work.
- Pull orders on bulk system.
- Request restocks of home bins using radio.
- Stack products on pallets, if it is a freight order and label each pallet.
- UPS and FEDEX orders should be packed securely in cartons.
- Place labels on correct cartons.
- Remark labels if damaged.
- Replenishment of PTL Home Bins from PTL Gates using RF transactions.
- Setup and perform accurate and efficient VAS processes and procedures.
- Responsible for quality of finished product.
- Perform minimal computer operations.
- Operate small machinery such as: staplers, taping machines, heat guns, powered screw drivers, pallet jack, and air nail.
- Unload incoming containers.
- Breakdown and sort air loads by transfer order
- Properly build skids for stability.
- Properly handle non-conforming products.
- Available to work overtime when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Mathematical Skills: Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to understand and use common sense with written and oral instructions.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, July 20, 2021
- Kansas City, MO, USA