Warehouse Cycle Counter
The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
· Obtain forklift license and operate a variety of forklifts in a safe and efficient manner.
· Cycle count all prime and overstock locations of raw materials and work in process.
· Investigate discrepancies on problem inventory and cycle counts.
· Report large discrepancies and/or adjustments to Inventory Control Lead.
· Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches to locate misclassified
· Analyze reports to correct inventory.
· Follow general plant and department safety rules and practice good housekeeping.
· Work to achieve and maintain a quality program.
· Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
· Flow to work as a forklift operator as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED
2. Must be able to understand and use common sense with written and oral instructions.
3. Must be computer literate and have experience in any ERP/MRP. SAP preferred.
4. Must add, subtract, multiply, divide. Good analytical skill for problem solving.
5. Recent experience with cycle counting/inventory.
6. Must be certified to operate forklift/narrow-aisle truck at current or previous company.
Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA