Tech Support Helpdesk
QSR Automations is a leading provider of innovative automation technology for the hospitality industry worldwide. QSR designs and markets advanced software and hardware products, including advanced kitchen management technology, that enable companies to effectively enhance the productivity of their hospitality business.
QSR Automations, Inc.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, casual work environment, and excellent benefits including medical, 401k with employer match, paid vacation, and holidays.
QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results oriented individual for the role of Support Services Analyst.
As a motivated team player with a high sense of urgency for customer satisfaction, the Support Services Analyst will perform first and second level technical support in a fast-paced environment. That includes but is not limited to returning calls from customers promptly and responding to user inquiries with an appropriate level of urgency based on documented SLAs.
· Assist customers with installs, upgrades and configuration issues while performing as a subject matter expert on all SW/HW products.
· Create and update support tickets daily using FreshDesk ticketing system. Will take ownership in the process of monitoring and escalating issues as needed while being accountable for resolution or closure.
· Display excellent client service and communication skills while demonstrating a proactive and solution-oriented problem-solving focus. Will maintain integrity and follow up on all questions, problems, suggestions and feedback from customers.
· Possess the willingness and availability to participate in an on-call rotation to provide after-hours and weekend support.
· Maintain the desire and skill to develop strong partnerships with customers, resellers, team members, and other technical groups is necessary.
Required Skills and Traits:
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in oral and written format.
· Well organized, logical thinker, possessing great attention to detail.
· Must learn software and hardware very quickly and be able to identify differences between products.
· Team player with the ability to multi-task and self-direct, as well as work effectively with personnel in remote locations.
· Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be available evenings and weekends when on-call.
· Experience troubleshooting and configuring TCP/IP networks in a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Previous experience in an IT/Desktop support environment.
Desired Skills and Traits:
· Prior experience with restaurant/hospitality POS systems. Restaurant operations experience a plus.
· Recommended education includes college degree or relevant technical certifications (MCDST, Support Center Analyst or ITIL).
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Corporate Office, 2700 Buddeke Drive, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America