Consultant - EP Delivery
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Sphera is a portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more. Blackstone businesses succeed through strong partnerships, a personalized approach and a commitment to exceptional performance with uncompromising integrity. Sphera and Blackstone are leaders in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) space.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
We are seeking a talented, motivated and passionate individual to join our Corporate Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHSS) services and implementation team.
The primary function of this role is to implement projects on our Integrated Platform-SpheraCloud on a variety of challenging assignments related to numerous corporate sustainability and EHS standards, to new and existing clients across a range of industries.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support project managers and EHSS Services team in delivering services related to corporate sustainability (including Carbon Footprint, Energy Efficiency, Water and Waste Footprint)
- Applying detailed knowledge of GHG Protocol to assist clients with their carbon accounting.
- Providing guidance on specific emission factor application to calculate GHG emissions.
- Supporting client in their external and internal reporting requirements (including CDP, SECR etc).
- Assisting clients in aligning reporting to Reporting Standards like GRI.
- Implementing SpheraCloud solutions to assist clients in their corporate sustainability reporting. This will include applying subject matter expertise during the design phase, through to configuration and training.
- Contributing to internal best practice guidance.
- Delivering time sensitive task to a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Project managing sustainment project ensuring project time is planned and delivered in the required time and budget.
- Collaborate with and support sales team on new opportunities, including project scoping and proposal writing.
- Ideally be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise together with experience of client facing delivery across some or all areas of corporate sustainability.
- Knowledge of the GHG Protocol, Emission Factor sources and Reporting Standards and bodies (GRI Standards, CDP, ISO 14001, DJSI)
- In addition to English, fluent in German or French
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits a willingness to try new approaches.
- Attention to detail; excellent proofreading/technical editing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in MS Excel
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience in implementing corporate sustainability software (not essential)
- Job Family Services: Consulting
- Pay Type Salary
- United Kingdom