Senior Field Marketing and Event Specialist
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Sphera is a portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more. Blackstone businesses succeed through strong partnerships, a personalized approach and a commitment to exceptional performance with uncompromising integrity. Sphera and Blackstone are leaders in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) space.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Sphera is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Specialist to join our team in Europe.
As a member of the Field Marketing team, you will partner with the sales team and sales development representatives on events, account-based marketing initiatives, and scaled global campaigns. Our ideal candidate will thrive on big-picture, creative thinking as well as tactical execution, and be happiest in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The ideal candidate will develop revenue-driving strategies, programs, and campaigns that sit at the intersection of sales and marketing. In this role, you will develop and implement successful demand generation, sales acceleration, and customer engagement programs for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) sales region.
You'll use market insight, as well as regional marketing campaigns and program materials, to facilitate customer engagement, build the pipeline, accelerate sales, and generate revenue, using clearly defined success metrics to track and report results. This role is a great opportunity to collaborate with senior sales leadership as well as regional, strategic, channel, program, operations, and corporate marketing teams.
- Collaborate with senior sales leadership to understand market dynamics and key sales objectives
- Identify market opportunities and define the right field marketing programs to promote current and prospective customer engagement, generate new business, cross-sell and up-sell pipeline, and accelerate sales
- Work with cross-functional marketing teams to create, support, and carry out field marketing programs
- Plan, coordinate, and execute regional, industry and executive events and programs on schedule, within budget, and with excellent attention to detail.
- Create and manage regional digital marketing campaigns such as industry/region-focused webinars, virtual events, or for account-based marketing campaigns.
- Work in partnership with sales development reps, field sales, and other marketing team members in a manner that maximizes impact and ROI for your campaigns/events.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Software Knowledge - MS Office, experience with marketing automation tools, sales enablement tools, SalesForce.com an asset, but not necessary.
- 1-2 years of successful project & event management experience
- University degree (bachelors or equivalent) in related field (e.g. communications, marketing, journalism).
- Job Family Marketing: Marketing Operations & Digital
- Pay Type Salary