Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Sphera is a portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more. Blackstone businesses succeed through strong partnerships, a personalized approach and a commitment to exceptional performance with uncompromising integrity. Sphera and Blackstone are leaders in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) space.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
- Manage and improve Salesforce™ by ensuring data hygiene and actionability, increasing speed of deal flow, while enabling automated system functionality across opportunities, accounts, leads, and contacts
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and program execution for various company-wide initiatives, including integration of acquired or realigned businesses
- Ensure fluid processes among cross-functional stakeholders, including but not limited to Sales teams, Legal, Finance, Order Management, and Delivery
- Collaborate with Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance through custom Salesforce reports and ad hoc analyses
- Continually coach and teach others the optimal or newly enhanced processes and tools to improve overall organizational efficiency
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
- Incrementally improve knowledge base of our operation by continuing to ask questions and track down answers.
- 4-year degree or equivalent: preferably in areas of information sciences, computer science, statistics, business administration, accounting, finance, environmental science, information technology, or similar
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce or similar CRM experience
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
- Efficient, resilient, independent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise
- Strong analytical and growth mindset
- Familiarity with sales forecasting and pipeline methodologies
- Creativity when it comes to various reporting methods and presentations of information
- Experience with acquisitions and / or change management a plus
- Ability to execute from vision to outcome, guided by an understanding of the intent of assigned projects and tasks, i.e. taking imperfect, vague direction and driving to results
- Job Family Sales: Sales Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India