Senior Programmer Analyst
At The Wine Group we are passionate about our people, our future and our wine. We are America’s second largest wine producer by volume with over 1,200 employees globally across 12 locations in California, New York and Australia. We are proud to be responsible for many of America’s most beloved wine brands, including Cupcake, Franzia, Chloe, Concannon, Benziger, Imagery, AVA Grace, 7 Deadly and more. We are dedicated to our culture built on values like entrepreneurialism, innovation, social responsibility and stewardship. To learn about us and our career opportunities, check us out at www.thewinegroup.com and then come join the exciting journey at The Wine Group.
Review and analyze user business processes, and develop solutions using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (JDE). Provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations with regards to Technical design and implementation strategies. Lead technical architecture and build solutions to support business needs. Develop integration between JD Edwards ERP and other business applications and data sources. Troubleshoot complex issues, system bugs, and provide direction for work-around, corrections, and enhancements and system performance recommendations. Work with stake holders to implement projects and resolve issues from concept through implementation.
- Very strong in JDE programming, debugging and application/system design.
- Strong database concepts and SQL knowledge.
- Deep understanding of any one of the JDE modules - Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchase order, Blend management, Grower management, Warehouse management or manufacturing.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Interoperability, EDI, EnterpriseOne Business Services (BSSV), and Data Integration.
- JDE advance reporting tools like BI Publisher, One view reporting etc.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related, plus 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the same or a similar position.
- Developing applications in JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0/9.1;
- Native JDE tools C BSFN, BSSV, Application Development, and Report Development;
- Data Conversion activities, with a focus on identifying legacy system Data Elements, cleansing and mapping, and participating in loading and reconciling into JDE.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in an office environment.
- Primary work occurs within an office environment
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Applications Programming
- Job Function IT
- Pay Type Salary
- The Wine Group, 4596 S. Tracy Blvd., Tracy, California, United States of America