DTC Marketing Graphic Designer - Benziger/Imagery
At The Wine Group we are passionate about our people, our future and our wine. We are America’s second largest wine producer by volume with over 1,200 employees globally across 12 locations in California, New York and Australia. We are proud to be responsible for many of America’s most beloved wine brands, including Cupcake, Franzia, Chloe, Concannon, Benziger, Imagery, AVA Grace, 7 Deadly and more. We are dedicated to our culture built on values like entrepreneurialism, innovation, social responsibility and stewardship. To learn about us and our career opportunities, check us out at www.thewinegroup.com and then come join the exciting journey at The Wine Group.
Reporting to the DTC Marketing Manager, the DTC Marketing Graphic Designer serves as design and production support for Benziger Family Winery and Imagery Estate Winery, working cross-functionally with multiple departments, and able to produce a variety of graphic design needs. The ideal candidate will have graphic design experience in direct to consumer email marketing, print and digital advertising, and able to manage projects from concept through completion.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Direct Sales departments on email campaigns
- Create print and digital advertising- including Facebook and Google Ads, and various print publications.
- Partner with Events department to update and create collateral such as rack cards, brochures, and menus.
- Work with Wine Club and Marketing departments on creating assets such as newsletters, recipe cards, or other needs.
- Work with Tasting Room Managers on menu updates, signage, etc.
- Create images for websites and email marketing
- Work with Imagery Art Curator on creating print ready wine labels for production
- Work with production/ DTC manager on wine label revisions for 70+ SKUS annually, and attend press checks as needed.
- Create various directional or informational signage for wineries
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist on obtaining images for marketing needs and social media
- Plan and execute photo shoots as needed
- Partner with commercial marketing team on implementing cohesive brand standards and messaging
- Help develop, refine, and adhere to brand standards
- Facilitate payments for Imagery artists
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexities simultaneously
- Manage outside print and production vendors
- Strong design portfolio
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Preferred experience in Digital Marketing/ E-commerce
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite Required (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeaver)
- Wine industry experience a plus
- Familiar with setting up print files for both digital and traditional presses
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong visual communicator with a sharp sense of design, and keen attention to detail
- Thrive working independently, but also works well in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to follow strict brand and industry guidelines
- Knowledge in coding HTML a plus
- Knowledge of luxury goods packaging a plus
- Product photography knowledge a plus
- Position operates in a professional office environment
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry weights of up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the performance of various tasks
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Creative-Graphics Design
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Wine Group, 1883 London Ranch Rd., Glen Ellen, California, United States of America