Industrial Technician 2
The Industrial Technician 2 reports to the Bottling Operations Supervisor and is responsible for operation and maintenance of lines on assigned shift. Program, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain plant equipment in a timely, cost-effective manner consistent with established operations procedures and requirements.
- Candidate will operate and maintain all equipment involved in the bag-in-box manufacturing line including but not limited to box formers, fillers, laners, box sealer, case packer, palletizer, stretch and shrink wrappers, and checkweighers
- Operating and adjusting high speed filling/packaging equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute all Sanitation, GMP and QC practices
- Execute operation and maintenance of all pieces of equipment on the line to meet or exceed established production goals in a cost-effective manner
- Perform PMs on all manufacturing equipment
- Ability to operate various types of machinery to include, but not limited to, lift trucks, pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.
- Knowledge of all equipment operation and energy sources as related to safe lock out
- Troubleshooting and taking appropriate action on problems associated with bottling equipment
- Must be able to troubleshoot electromechanical issues when they occur on the line including, but not limited to, installation, diagnosis, calibration, maintenance/ repair of equipment
- Perform wine changes
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Must be 18 years or older at time of hire
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have three (3) years repetitive manufacturing and mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair experience and/or qualifying certification or degree in related field
- PLC and/or HMI knowledge/experience is recommended
- Must have an extensive knowledge of methodical troubleshooting techniques
- Prioritize while able to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience operating forklift in manufacturing environment
- Work independently within set guidelines
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality, work effectively in team/crew environment, adherence to all safety regulations and operating procedures
- Perform work at heights of 45’ for varying durations
- Must be able to lift and carry weights of up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies
- Position will be exposed to indoor and outdoor environments with varying noise levels
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, climbing, and twisting
- May need to work at heights of 40’ if required
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Winery Operations
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Wine Group, 38558 Road 128, Cutler, California, United States of America